LOGOUT PAGE ON OMADA CAPTIVE PORTAL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-04 08:43:16
Tags: #CAPTIVE PORTAL
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, is there a way to allow users to disconnect themselves from the captive portal ?

I tried http://omadaOC300ip/logout/ but it can't find the page.

Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:LOGOUT PAGE ON OMADA CAPTIVE PORTAL
2023-02-05 04:36:19
What's the use case of this? Can't users just disconnect from the network?
Options
2023-02-06 09:12:15

@infinitytec Thanks for reply, i need a logout page because my customer (a school) want to allow teachers to disconnect by themselves from the network. I Installed in the school a Radius server with Google Workspace LDAP so teachers can login with omada portal using their google credential to the wifi network, up to here everything ok, i configured a connection timeout of 1 hour and it works, but if a teacher want to disconnect their account before timeout for allow next teacher to connect, at now it can't. Sorry for my english i hope that wrote is understandable.  

infinitytec wrote

What's the use case of this? Can't users just disconnect from the network?

smiley

Options
2023-02-06 10:37:34 - last edited 2023-02-06 10:38:34

Dear @fcom 

There is no such a function on the Omada.

My suggestion is to create a "sharing account" (which does not have time limit on your radius server), so this account can be used by all teachers.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 509

Replies: 3

Tags

CAPTIVE PORTAL