Omada devices list no longer has option to update firmware. Red dot but seems need to manually down!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Omada devices list no longer has option to update firmware. Red dot but seems need to manually down!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-07 09:59:51
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

In the past i'm sure I clicked a button & it upgraded any firmware on my devices.

do not see that options

have 10+ EAP225 outdoor & others

most up to date but a few new ones on EAP225 V.3 say 5.7 with the red dot saying to upgrade.

no where can I see to say, yes please!!!

I guess i could download manually but image the whole point of Omada and the umbrella approach is to make this stuff easy & clear.

Am I missing something?

thanks I/A

Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada devices list no longer has option to update firmware. Red dot but seems need to manually down!
2023-02-07 13:51:29

@Bignose21 

There seems to be a firmware version horizon beyond which the controller will no longer auto-upgrade devices. 

I have a number of EAP225-outdoors sitting at 5.0.5 (I believe the latest is 5.0.9) but they don't show as upgradeable (no red dot)

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:Omada devices list no longer has option to update firmware. Red dot but seems need to manually down!
2023-02-07 19:05:00 - last edited 2023-02-07 19:05:23

@Bignose21 Doubt it's related but, check out my post I just made https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/598406

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 569

Replies: 2