impossible to enter numbers into Fixed ip field on Mac OS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-08 09:36:38
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.21.7 Build 20221206 Rel.58608

Hello, 

Just to let you know that this morning when I wanted to 'fix an ip' on my Mac  (last version ),  it was impossible to enter numbers in the ip field . 

Annoying that you need to boot a windows to do it.   ( since on a mobile device browser the gui is a fully nightmare all together) 

and no I don't have any omada app on my smart phone. 

oc200 V1.0

1.21.7 Build 20221206 Rel.58608

Options
3 Reply
Re:impossible to enter numbers into Fixed ip field on Mac OS
2023-03-08 16:41:15
What browser were you using? Safari? Did you try Chrome or similar? For the record, Safari seems poorly supported by the Omada controller (or at least the underlying web tech it uses).
<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
2023-03-09 05:30:15

Hi @mehmeh 

Thank you for your feedback!

Could you please share us a screenshot on your Mac, that you can not put in the IP? That will help us identify the issue quicker.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-03-09 13:11:09

@mehmeh 

There are two ways to 'fix' an IP.  For Omada hardware via the OC200 you can go to Devices->Device->Config->IPSettings, otherwise you need to enter the Controller->Services section and find the DHCP Reservation and add the MAC/IP pair there.  This works for me on my Mac...

a

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 3