10 acre yard network advice

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-17 01:43:38
Tags: #Mesh

I'm building an addition to my house on my 10 acre farmyard (Canada), and I'm using that as an opportunity to think of my network needs for the house/yard/shop. My network literacy is generally low but I've been trying to do some reading to educate myself. I'm going to try to use all TP Link equipment. I'm finding it very difficult to decide whether I should setup an Omada network in the house (very large house) or a Deco network.  I'm looking for feedback on my attached "network diagram" and also any feedback on hardware choices. I'm considering the following: *Router: AX6600 *Switch: TL-SG2008 *Access Points: AX3000 *Outdoor antenna: EAP650. Please let me know if I should be posting this in the home community. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:10 acre yard network advice
2023-03-17 09:57:09

@jqb603 

You can use EAP650 indoor, and use EAP650-Outdoor device outside, they can work together.

Indoor EAP wifi coverage radius is 15m, outdoor EAP is 150m, these information are as your reference.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 148

Replies: 1

Tags