WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

Hi, I need to configure two eap225 v4 as mesh. How I can do it, Omada app did not discover the EAP 225. What are they possible solutions. TIA
Mesh
By Amigra
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
I have a few omada APs installed and managed by a controller running in docker (latest version) on a ubuntu system: 3 x 650 (#1 wired, #1 wireless meshed to #1 ~-68dBm and #3 meshed to #2 ~-55dBm) - a
MeshNetwork ConnectivityRoaming
By Munch1 · Latest post 12 hours ago by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
123Views
12Replies
I have been searching online for a solution as well as watched a lot of instructional videos by TP-Link. There isn't a solution on what I want to do that I've come across yet. Current Setup: EAP670 on
MeshNetwork ConnectivityRoaming
By Centropolis · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I have a cottage and a boathouse, which is located in rough terrain. I aim to have wifi coverage at the boathouse for safety reasons, as the conventional mobile network does not have coverage. My cott
MeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By OddErikD · Latest post Sunday by OddErikD
6Helpful
463Views
8Replies
The best way to mesh EAP Access Points models specially EAP620 HD is to have it connected via ethernet cable to the router rather than wirelessly. Connecting EAP access points like the EAP620 HD via E
MeshInstallation
0Helpful
24Views
0Replies
Hi all due to a lightining seems that my 2 EAP225 are not responding any more via LAN PPoe transformer is ok with proper output, but no LAN connection in any situation. WIreless stills working, after
Mesh
By Egoconcentrico · Latest post a week ago by Egoconcentrico
0Helpful
161Views
2Replies
As the title states, I have 2x EAP615-Wall units in my network on a wireless backhaul. They get full speeds on internet speed tests ~350mbps when they are first adopted but the moment they reboot, fal
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork ConnectivityMesh
By junkimchi · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
91Views
4Replies
Hello, I recently decided to upgrade our home wifi (and home business wifi) with some TP-Link EAP's. We currently have AT&T fiber internet with 2 gigabit service and AT&T-provided router connected to
MeshNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By JTMoney4 · Latest post a week ago by Mars_Chen
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Adopting EAP in mesh mode is impossible when management VLAN is used for the wired AP, it just fails. It would be great if this issue would get fixed or at least if the omada controller wouldn't allow
MeshVLAN & Multi-Networks
By krzysztofo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
1Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Now that the EAP615-Wall comes with Mesh support, I'm wondering whether the below setup, mixing wired and wireless backhaul, can work. The choice for the EAP615-Wall is partly due to the need of a wal
MeshNetwork Connectivity
By p4f · Latest post 3 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
3Helpful
120Views
4Replies