Official Release ER8411 V1_1.0.3 Official Firmware (Released on Mar 17th, 2023)
1. Fix the bug that multiple VLAN interfaces caused high CPU usage of the device.
2. Fix the bug that DHCP Server cannot assign an IP address when a large number of clients make DHCP requests at the same time.
3. Fix the bug of not being able to assign the correct reserved IP address.
4. Fix the bug that slow loading when accessing Web UI with Chrome kernel browser.
5. Fix the bug that when the device was used as OpenVPN/SSL VPN server, the VPN client transmitted a large UDP packets will caused data interruption.
6. Fix the bug that the VPN process inside the device abnormally occupies and does not exit when the SSL VPN entry is deleted.
7. Fix the bug of abnormal UDP data transmission of SSL VPN client under the scenario of matching policy routing.
8. Fix the bug that IPsec VPN/PPTP/L2TP VPN cannot establish tunnel after DMZ is enabled.
9. Fix the bug that some connections cannot switch to the backup WAN after the main WAN is offline when Link Backup is enabled.
10. Fix the bug that load balance will cause the device memory to continuously increase.
11. Fix the bug that bandwidth control will cause the device memory to continuously increase.
Note: the firmware is applied to ER8411 V1.
Download From TP-Link Global "EN" Website:
> Notes <
(1) The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be annouced in the global "EN" forum, like this one.
(2) The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.
(3) At present, only the new firmware release for the Omada Controller and Router will be continuously updated in this global "EN" forum. To get notified with the new release of Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic 245226. To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644. For other product lines, please check for updates via the Cloud or from the TP-Link official websites.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
To get better assistance, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!