ER7206 V1_1.3.0 Official Firmware (Released on Mar 28th, 2023)
This Article Applies to: ER7206 v1 _1.3.0_Build 20230322 (Fully adapted to Omada SDN Controller v5.8)
1. Add RIP and OSPF dynamic routing function in Standalone mode.
2. Add support for CLI configuration in Standalone mode.
3. Add Reboot Schedule in Standalone mode.
4. Add DHCPv6 PD Server in Standalone mode.
5. Add support for DHCP Option field.
Option 2: Time Offset
- Option 42: NTP Server Network Boot
- Option 67: TFTP Server
- Option 252: WPAD URL
- DHCP Options Customization
6. Add MRU Configuration for PPPoE.
7. Add Full mode for OpenVPN.
8. Add IPsec Failover function.
9. Add SHA2-384 and SHA2-512 for IPsec.
10. Add WireGuard VPN.
11. Add import DHCP Reservation Entry and export to IP-MAC Binding Entry.
12. Add Keywords mode for URL Filtering in Controller mode.
13. Add modification to port PVID in Controller mode.
14. Add Bonjour Service, Service, and Client Network options for mDNS.
15. Add Quality of Service function.
16. Add DDNS Customization.
17. Add DNS Proxy, with DNSSEC, DoH, and DoT supported.
18. Add LDAP Authentication for PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN and Web Authentication. Web Authentication only support in Standalone mode.
19. Add Bridge VLAN: you can bind multiple VLANs with one LAN interface.
20. Add VoIP data only goes from a certain WAN port, and that WAN port only allows VoIP to pass through.
21. Optimized the judgment logic of large ping attack/WAN ping attack.
1. Fix the bug that DHCP Server cannot assign an IP address when a large number of clients make DHCP requests at the same time.
2. Fixed the bug of not being able to assign the correct reserved IP address.
3. Fix the bug that slow loading when accessing Web UI with Chrome kernel browser.
4. Fix the bug that the memory leak after enabled mDNS Reapter.
5. Fix the bug that client can't access the Internet when Allow Address is all 0 in Wireguard VPN.
ER7206(UN)_V1_1.3.0 Build 20230322 Full Release Note >
Note: the firmware is applied to ER7206 V1 and V1.60.
Download From TP-Link Global "EN" Website:
> Notes <
(1) The official firmware is normally released to the Cloud ahead of the official website or the forum as it doesn't require further manual editing. Generally speaking, the official firmware will be pushed to the Cloud first, then the TP-Link global "EN" website, this global "EN" forum, and later the TP-Link local websites. In rare occasions, the new release will be published to the global "EN" website ahead of the Cloud, which will be annouced in the global "EN" forum, like this one.
(2) The firmware upgrades for the wired products including Omada Controller, Router and Switch are universal, so you can download the firmware files from the global "EN" website or this forum to enjoy the new release. For wireless products such as Omada EAP, due to the limitation of local wireless laws and regulations, the firmware may be divided into different versions such as EU/US/CA/... , it's suggested to upgrade firmware from the local TP-Link official website accordingly.
(3) At present, only the new firmware release for the Omada Controller and Router will be continuously updated in this global "EN" forum. To get notified with the new release of Omada Controller, welcome to subscribe to topic 245226. To get notified with the new release of Omada Routers, welcome to subscribe to Topic 255644. For other product lines, please check for updates via the Cloud or from the TP-Link official websites.
Any further feedback on the new firmware, please feel free to start a new thread from HERE.
To get better assistance, you may check Tips For Efficiently Reporting an Issue In The Community.
When reporting an issue, especially it's about firmware upgrade, it's suggested to include the following info:
-- Management mode (Controller or Standalone)
-- Device Model(s) and Hardware
-- Device Firmware (previous and current)
Thank you in advance for your great cooperation and support. See you in the forums soon!