Omada Controller in Docker automated daily backups occasionally fail

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-31 22:20:18 - last edited 2023-03-31 22:21:19
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My automated daily backups fail every so often, but it's inconsistent. Over the last couple of weeks they failed on 3/5, 3/12, 3/26, and 3/28, but worked fine on all the other days. I dug into the `server.log` file and found this error:

Cannot create index for 'time' in collection 'ssidclientdaily' with keys 'Document{{time=1}}' and options 'Document{{name=time}}'.; nested exception is com.mongodb.MongoCommandException: Command failed with error 85 (IndexOptionsConflict): 'Index with name: time already exists with a different name'

I don't suppose anybody knows what's happening there or how to fix that? Clearly it's something to do with the integrated MongoDB the Omada controller docker image ships with, but I have no idea why this should fail intermittently...

I tried to include the full stack trace (in case it helps), however the forum software thinks it includes an illegal external link and I can't figure out where/why. :/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 0

Related Articles