Omada V5.9.32 Beta OC200 - Few Questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-14 01:56:31
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

So the 5.9.32 Beta...... working fine, thankfully the QoS stuff helps somewhat with handling traffic load now....... but I got a question.

A.  In future how do we update it's firmware?  The maintence page is gone, we also cannot backup the settings?  .... which is of more concern.

B.  Dark mode.

C.  The whole multiple sites thing, would like to be able just to specify a main site as in ......  it will just go to the one I have by default.

D.  This may goto the routers but still really want to see DHCP Reservations allow you to set custom dns records for each of them!  Thats a big one for me.

E.  Again the RSSI Widget showing those on a weak wifi signal, need to be able to click on it to show those under that particular x signal.... 

No real gripes....... seems to be working fine.   

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada V5.9.32 Beta OC200 - Few Questions.
2023-04-14 20:13:31

@MrHC1983 

You do Controller backup and restores at the Global level with 5.9+, not the Site level.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 497

Replies: 1

Related Articles