LAN Networks unable to communicate between each other

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-24 15:35:41
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have multiple networks setup on the LAN settings and everything seems to be working fine except for communications between VLANs. Normally router on a stick is simple enough to configure but with the ER605 managed by Omada I can not get to IPs between VLANS. I should be able to ping 192.168.99.102 (PC client) to 10.1.100.11 (Switch on MGMT) as I can ping the gateways of each subnet. Appreciate the help in advance.

Options
3 Reply
Re:LAN Networks unable to communicate between each other
2023-04-25 22:26:51

@207Hooligan 

Agree with what you say and what you've shown.  Problem is, there's a whole lot of other things that could be getting in the way with how you've set up the VLANs, if there ACLs, etc etc.  Does the MAP (topology) function of the controller show anything useful...ie is the switch also managed by the controller?

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
2023-05-15 12:46:44

@d0ugmac1 Using Cisco switches so they are not managed but using just layer 2. I did noticed in the topology graph the lines are in gray vs green compared to the APs connected

Options
2023-05-15 12:48:23

@207Hooligan Also no ACL's currently; wondering if I need to build one out if the default is to block

Options