ER605 DHCP Reservation Issue still persists

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-30 00:48:20
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.2

I have the Omada Controller Software updated to 5.9.31 and running on a cloud server.  I have a ER605 V2 with the latest 2.1.2 firmware.  I have tried to reserve a IP for a Rasperry PI Running Ubuntu LTS 18 and it will not keep the reserved IP.  Ive tried everything I know to try.  Could someone help me understand whats happening.  I also notice a lot of bugs in the TP-Link Controller and Hardware.  Seems like if we are paying for devices these issues should already be fixed or TP-Link should be paying us to test their product.

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:ER605 DHCP Reservation Issue still persists
2023-05-05 07:37:32

Hello @techytech82,

May I know if this issue starts to happen after the firmware upgrades?

Did this issue only happen on this Rasperry PI device?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:ER605 DHCP Reservation Issue still persists
2023-05-11 11:27:10

Hello @techytech82,

Hope you are doing well. I’m wondering whether your concern was resolved finally.

If your concern was resolved, welcome to update this topic thread and share your solution so that others may benefit from it.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options