Need help in setting up ER7206 router through Omada controller for a remote site.
I have a omada software controller at home. I already have an Omada network running at home with TP-Link omada compatible router, switches and EAP.
My client has a cisco router RV320. This router has configured with multiple IPSEC tunnels.
I want to pre-configure the new ER7206 router at home with all the VPN tunnels before hand, and adopt it at the remote site with their Omada controller.
Since I already have an existing omada network with a router. How do I achieve this?
I was planning to create a new site on my omada network. Connect only a LAN port on the network. Assign a LAN gateway IP with the same subnet as the remote site. Create multiple VPNs as per the existing cisco router at the remote site. That way I just need to adopt the pre-0configured router at the remote site.
My questions are :
1. What is the correct process?
2. Am I thinking in the right direction?
3. If yes, How do I migrate the new site at home and save it a local file?
4. How do I import that file at the remote location through Omada controller?
5. Is there anything that I need to do in this configuration process?
Thanks in advance.