latest firmware oc-200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

latest firmware oc-200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
latest firmware oc-200
latest firmware oc-200
2023-05-10 07:05:08
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

last week installed the latest firmware on my oc200 controller. first have carefully read the procedure, and then started the update from local downloaded file for my hardware version.

must say i found this more exiting then updating a switch or eap, mainly for all the settings i have, or could loose.

but it went smootly.

after restart i missed a lot of items: i had my devices, but no longer the clients. then i found out the dashboard now always start in Global, instead of local oranization.

for me the main positive is that i can now delete my logs again from the web page, and i do not have the warnings about dropped packages anymore which sometimes were over 30 a day.

some other new items i still have to play with, but for now very happy.

Options
3 Reply
Re:latest firmware oc-200
2023-05-10 16:30:29

@Pksparks 

To give TP Link the credit due, their controller updates do generally bring a lot of positive new features to the system.   While far from perfect, the direction its been taking and progress being made makes it a good option vs ubiquiti

Options
2023-05-10 19:45:20

@Philbert 

i use this system (all omada: router, controler, 4 switches and 3 eap) now over 6 months, and must say i am very happy with it.

vlans good working, vpn good working, managing the system is very easy to do.

and a good forum and website.

must also say a lot of helpfull other user comments, most of them usefull, some i can understand some frustration.

overall happy

Options
2023-05-11 02:13:21 - last edited 2023-05-11 02:13:32

Hello @Pksparks, @Philbert,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! 

Your approval of our products is our greatest encouragement.yes

Pksparks wrote

after restart i missed a lot of items: i had my devices, but no longer the clients. then i found out the dashboard now always start in Global, instead of local oranization.

You may also reply to your requirements in this post, we are gathering suggestions for Omada SDN Controller GUI.

Hope you enjoy the Internet with TP-Link products and have a great day!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 402

Replies: 3

Related Articles