Wired ports not working on switch with OC200 and ER605

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-10 20:44:56
Model: TL-SG108   OC200   ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi all -- moving toward a total Omada solution and running into some issues -- would love any advice.

Old setup: Ubiquiti EdgerouterX, a TP-SG108, and two EAP225 access points configured via Omada software controller.

New setup: ER605, OC200, same TP-SG108 switch and EAP225 APs. Verizon Fios WAN in the WAN1 port, output from router to SG108 port 1, OC200 connected to SG108 port 2, wireless APs' ethernet cables on two other ports, and then 4 other wired connections that I plug directly into.

Everything's working great wirelessly -- reconfigured (so much easier than the ERX) and it's like nothing's changed, my old SSIDs are back, etc. The only problem...any ethernet connections besides the two APs (with PoE injectors) are not connecting. "Network cable unplugged." It's like nothing's passing through any of those ports. Example: work laptop just doesn't see any ethernet connection.

Any ideas? It was working fine before -- only now are the wired connections problematic. Some setting I need to tweak, maybe? Happy to share settings here. Thanks all! I have reset everything I guess except the Verizon Fios box (that has caused issues before). Thanks in advance!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wired ports not working on switch with OC200 and ER605
2023-05-10 20:46:24
Also, yes -- reset the switch.
Options
Re:Wired ports not working on switch with OC200 and ER605
2023-05-11 06:56:29

@mannofiron 

Did you set up any VLAN or management VLAN?

Did you Tag the ports on the switch?

Better to try different cables for testing.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options