ssh read/write access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ssh read/write access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ssh read/write access
ssh read/write access
2023-06-03 01:13:31
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: latest beta

Hi:

In recent 1.3.1.x betas the regular SSH interface of a very useless limited linux shell has changed to a cisco-style command interface, but I find absolutely no way to enter privileged mode.. enable, configure offers no commands, no help, there is no reference guide anywhere on how to use it.

Id aspire to have at least read only view to at least see the system state and running configuration.. but so far I have not been able to.

Options
2 Reply
Re:ssh read/write access
2023-09-18 01:35:57

@steveharington5 

It would be better if they can provide more flexible space for us to operate.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options
Re:ssh read/write access
2023-09-18 03:22:37

Hi @crrodriguez 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

First, if I did not recall it wrong, we don't offer too much authority to the users when logged in SSH. There is no privileged mode.

Second, if you need a guide, you can refer to the guide for ER605 or 8411, they share the same lines:

https://static.tp-link.com/upload/manual/2023/202307/20230725/1910013378_ER605(UN)2.0_CLI.pdf

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 2