Options
5 Reply
Re:Zerotier Service
2023-08-02 19:00:36

@3Poly Yes this would b very useful!

Options
2023-08-03 12:33:27

@3Poly or Tailscale, if that would be possible.

Options
2023-08-16 01:20:39

Hi @ceejaybassist  @DomSaunders 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Currently, we don't have any plans or motivation to implement this as our business clients have public IP addresses for VPN connection.

If this is a key feature that you have to use in your network, please consider seeking other solutions.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2023-12-17 10:59:49
Thanks - I did. Lots of them! The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter-X5 is a comparable device to the ER605 in terms of functionality and price, significantly faster to boot up and runs ZeroTier.
Options
2023-12-19 02:02:50

Hi @DomSaunders 

DomSaunders wrote

Thanks - I did. Lots of them! The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter-X5 is a comparable device to the ER605 in terms of functionality and price, significantly faster to boot up and runs ZeroTier.

Good to know that you have nailed it. Just took a quick look at it, it's basically a Linux system and is open to its users to use SSH and install whatever they want.

Great stuff but we are NOT gonna implement free-to-install-whatever-you-can-find-online-for-Linux.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 1578

Replies: 5

Voters 4

Tags

zerotier