No SSID showing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No SSID showing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No SSID showing
No SSID showing
2023-07-03 17:57:28 - last edited 2023-07-03 17:59:04
Model: EAP610-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi! Can anyone help and explain what happened to my new access point, EAP 610 Outdoor? It's SSID suddenly did not show, and we got disconnected in the wifi while we were watching Youtube using our mobilephones. I checked it in its Omada Controller, the device was online. I tried to unbind it and forget it, still no SSID showing. I tried to RESET it, still no change happened. I surmise there was hardware malfunction.

I was just using it for almost 7 weeks. It is just saddening because it is expensive.

Options
1 Reply
Re:No SSID showing
2023-07-04 06:33:31

Hi @Tuni17

Sorry to hear that you have an issue with the EAP610-Outdoor.

Please try to forget or hardware reset the EAP610-Outdoor in question, and re-adopt it on your Omada Controller for checking.

If it doesn't help, please feel free to submit a ticket to TP-Link Technical Support team for further assistance.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 271

Replies: 1

Related Articles