EAP610 outdoor disconnect in Controler after Firmwareupdate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

EAP610 outdoor disconnect in Controler after Firmwareupdate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:EAP610 outdoor disconnect in Controler after Firmwareupdate
2023-07-10 19:06:54

@Hank21 Hi, I've experienced same issue after upgrading to firmware 1.1.3. How do I downgrade to previous version? I do only have a MAC laptop and the Omada app. No Windows or Linux. Thank you for your support. 

Options
2023-07-11 06:29:03

@AlvaroGR 

you Van do Thais with an MAC Laptop.

reset eap

connect your MAC wireless to the EAP

configure your EAP as standalone eap with the wizard 

configure your Wireless Connection to the 192.168.0.x ip and Connect to it 

downgrade Firmware you have downloaded befor from tp-link

after Thais you can adopt the eap.

thats the steps i have done with my MacBook 

Options
2023-07-12 01:46:56

Hi @AlvaroGR

You may downgrade the firmware through two methods below:

1. Go to EAP Details window, Click on Config > Manage Device > Custom Upgrade, and click on Browse to upload the 1.1.3 firmware version. (Please confirm the account you used to log into the Controller is the Main/Master Administrator.)

2. You can also choose to Forget the EAP to get it back to the Standalone page via Config > Manage Device > Forget. Then upload the file on the EAP web interface:

After upgrading, adopt the EAP again on the Controller.

If there is any stuck issue during the upgrade process, you may try the Firmware Recovery to fix it.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Related Articles