ER7206 DHCP Option 2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER7206 DHCP Option 2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER7206 DHCP Option 2
ER7206 DHCP Option 2
2023-07-12 13:36:36
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

I'm using my ER7206 in controller mode (5.9.31), and I'm setting up DHCP options for my phone VLAN. We're in UTC-5 for the timezone, but I can't set Option 2 to a negative offset. What do I need to do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER7206 DHCP Option 2
2023-07-13 03:43:38

Hi @iampegram

Thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback on this.

I have reported this minor issue to our dev team and I hope they can fix it as soon as possible. Please subscribe and wait for future (beta) releases of Controller on our forum which will update features and fix bugs. smiley

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 218

Replies: 1

Related Articles