Operator can't export Form auth data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-03 16:38:21 - last edited 2023-08-03 16:44:53
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.9.31

Hi !

I've set up a portal with form auth and everything is working fine except for one thing : operators are not allowed to export data from the Hotspot Management Portal. I get an error message "Operation forbidden". JSON is {"errorCode":-1005,"msg":"Operation forbidden."}.

When I login with my master admin password, I can export the form auth data as expected.

How can I grant operators the correct rights to export ?

Thank you for your help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Operator can't export Form auth data
2023-08-04 02:42:54

Hi @Guib12 

No. The viewer is restricted. Currently, there is no option to permit or deny any roles operation privileges. Set the someone you trust with Admin role instead.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 285

Replies: 1

Related Articles