How to set a configuration on a group of controllers instead of configure one by one ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to set a configuration on a group of controllers instead of configure one by one ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-18 21:05:36
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello.

Now I have 72 units of OC200 controllers configured on my site. I would like to set ACL in a group of controllers instead of the necessity to open the configuration page of each one. Anyone knows and please could share on this thread a possible tool that could help on this matter? 

Thanks!

Options
4 Reply
Re:How to set a configuration on a group of controllers instead of configure one by one ?
2023-08-18 21:52:22

@blindox 

Don't think that's part of the current Omada solution, so you'll need to roll your own ACL script via the Omada API to push out your requirements to all those sites.

<< Paying it forward, one juicy problem at a time... >>
Options
Re:How to set a configuration on a group of controllers instead of configure one by one ?
2023-08-19 00:05:12

@blindox 

Just a question and wondering.

Why have so many independent controllers, instead of one self hosted soft controller?

Options
2023-08-21 12:08:21

@DaKings 

Thanks for the question.

Each hardware controller is installed in a different oil platform.

Options
2023-08-21 12:08:45

@d0ugmac1 

Thanks for your answer

Options