I keep getting logged out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-27 16:41:15
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

after the update, every few hours my tplink id would be forgotten from the router and the ddns will be down.

Options
3 Reply
Re:I keep getting logged out
2023-08-28 01:23:20

@ZandaaTV 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

What is the current firmware version of your Archer C80 V1? and how do you confirm the TP-Link ID is forgotten by the router?

When you login the router web interface, please do use the TP-Link ID to login instead of the local password, or the TP-Link ID account information will not be displayed even though it is still bound to the TP-Link ID.

Regarding the DDNS issue, are you using TP-Link DDNS? please also check the status when you login the router via TP-Link ID, then check if the DDNS domain name is bound to the correct public IP address or not.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-25 15:16:31 - last edited 2023-10-25 15:16:58

Hi,

I'm having this issue, too. It happens every time the router restarts. Mine is Archer C64 with the below info:

Firmware Version :
1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(4555)
Hardware Version :
Archer C64 1.0
Options
2023-10-26 08:33:18

@TertianIvy 

Hi, How do you confirm the TP-Link ID is forgotten by the router?

When you login the router web interface, please do use the TP-Link ID to login instead of the local password, or the TP-Link ID account information will not be displayed even though it is still bound to the TP-Link ID.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 507

Replies: 3

Related Articles