How do I connect GENEXIS VPN router to TP-Link router to receive Internet?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-02 13:19:46 - last edited 2023-09-08 13:00:31
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Managed to connect VPN router to main router and it shows up as Client with it's own mac and IP addresses. Problem is it doesn't

connect to Internet. I've tried numerous solutions like 'access control' but to no avail. Any advice? Tnx

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How do I connect GENEXIS VPN router to TP-Link router to receive Internet?-Solution
2023-09-04 09:09:34 - last edited 2023-09-08 13:00:31

@Ardleystar 

Hi, if all the other client devices of the TP-Link router are working fine, only the Genexis VPN Router doesn't connect to the internet, if you didn't enable access control etc to block some devices on the TP-Link router, it is recommended to check the Genexis VPN Router settings to see if it is configured correctly, or contact the VPN Router support team for help.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:How do I connect GENEXIS VPN router to TP-Link router to receive Internet?-Solution
2023-09-04 09:09:34 - last edited 2023-09-08 13:00:31

@Ardleystar 

Hi, if all the other client devices of the TP-Link router are working fine, only the Genexis VPN Router doesn't connect to the internet, if you didn't enable access control etc to block some devices on the TP-Link router, it is recommended to check the Genexis VPN Router settings to see if it is configured correctly, or contact the VPN Router support team for help.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:How do I connect GENEXIS VPN router to TP-Link router to receive Internet?
2023-09-04 09:20:22

@Sunshine 

Hi,

Tnx for reply, why would I want to block access to some clients?

Options
Re:How do I connect GENEXIS VPN router to TP-Link router to receive Internet?
2023-09-08 13:00:53
Sorted tnx.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 509

Replies: 3

Related Articles