Omada Hotspot Voucher Reached Limit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-11 10:48:19
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Does anybody experienced this?

I have a certain Hardware Controller that is having this issue, others doesn't experienced this it's only 11K vouchers in total but it gives me limit error. I have other controller that has way more vouchers in it same model, same firmware but has no issue generating hotspot voucher.

I don't think it's related to firmware because I've been experiencing this on both latest and previous version of the firmware.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Omada Hotspot Voucher Reached Limit
2023-09-11 13:18:17

As you can see I'm only limited to 10000 Vouchers on this Controller, why is that?

Options
2023-09-12 08:40:48

Hello @mnoquiao,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the issue on TP-Link community!

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID230919560, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-09-12 11:49:40

@Hank21 thank you for your help.

Options
2023-09-13 02:03:21 - last edited 2023-09-13 02:03:39

Hello @mnoquiao

You're welcome! Please feel free to reply to the support email for further follow-up. Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options