All trafficking is stop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

All trafficking is stop

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
All trafficking is stop
All trafficking is stop
2023-09-16 07:45:50
Model: ER8411  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

I have 7 line wan all is connecting and some times cpu is become 100% and all trafficking is stop not give any internet and all my working is stopping from this problem have any solution for that?

Options
8 Reply
Re:All trafficking is stop
2023-09-16 08:48:09

@EngAdel 

Upgrade to 1.1.0, there was a high cpu issue with earlier firmware

Options
2023-09-16 08:57:40

@MR.S 

Options
2023-09-16 09:37:34

Check it  @MR.S its the same problem after update to 1.1

Options
2023-09-16 09:40:02
Options
2023-09-16 10:15:41

@EngAdel 

looks like you found a new bug, i don't have this problem anymore after i upgraded to 1.1.0,

but i only have 1 wan, you should ask @Clive_A from TP-Link on this, now he is tagged so maybe he have answer on Monday.

Options
2023-09-16 10:21:23

@EngAdel 

Do you use VPN on the router? SSL, OpenVPN or IPsec VPN?

Options
2023-09-16 11:43:52

@MR.S no i didnt have vpn or anything only use router

Options
2023-09-18 01:22:18

Hi @EngAdel 

So, eventually, after a small talk with MR.S, have you upgraded your firmware to the latest one?

If you expect this to be fixed quickly, provide some helpful information to save your time. Or I have to ask things from you. That'll take time if you are okay with that. I don't reply to DM if you have an issue, @ me in your thread.

In one of the pictures you provided, you have 4 times hit 100% CPU usage, what did you do to test the Internet? By what kind of way to verify that the Internet has stopped? I expect to see the methodology for your test.

What happened to the router when it hit 4 times 100%? Is any high-bandwidth traffic going on when you were monitoring the CPU usage? Physically, any cables plugged out?

What do you want to express in this picture? All links are down and CPU usage is increasing?

Why all of them are getting private IP addresses? And it looks like the WANs are designated to different network segments. Is there a router with VLAN interface capability placed as the uplink? And all of your WANs connected to the same router?

What's your network diagram?

Is there a loop? I think your network probably has a loop. At least it gives me the feeling of it.

If you lack the ability to troubleshoot, and expect a quick and effective reply, better provide enough details so I or other people on the forum can support or help.

Your DM does not help at all and there isn't anything helpful in this thread.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 663

Replies: 8

Related Articles