Access Control – "stateful" instructions needed for ER605 after updating to v1.3.0 firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Access Control – "stateful" instructions needed for ER605 after updating to v1.3.0 firmware

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
11 Reply
Re:Access Control – "stateful" instructions needed for ER605 after updating to v1.3.0 firmware
2023-10-11 18:11:59 - last edited 2023-10-11 18:44:52

Just an update report:

At least the last two official firmware versions (1.3.0 and 1.2.3) have a bug that prevents the administrator from creating or editing ACL rules.

I'll start a new thread about it.

But I want to emphasize that this is not a feature request for an EOL product, this is a bug report!

Btw, after testing a bit, this Stateful ACL rule feature seems just a mimick on this product! It doesn't matter if you have it set or leave the "---" in States field. It does not make any difference at all!

That's why I requested to see any demonstration video or just a community post with examples, where does this feature work and how because no sense so far.

Yet another bug that bothers me from the very beginning of the life of this EOL product. In VLAN list there is an ID number for each line but there isn't any way to define the ID of these VLANs and the bug is that it messes the order for no logical reason, no matter how carefully create the VLANs in your desired order.

The product became EOL before this simply bug would have been fixed. And I wouldn't be surprised if the not-yet-EOL verson of this product also suffers from this issue.

Options

Tags

Gateway ACL
Stateful ACL
Related Articles