Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I'm trying to setup IPv6 for the first time with this router. My first time with a TP-Link router, but experienced with others. The ISP is also brand new (still installing fiber), so it's hard to tell
WAN SetupGateway ACLIPv6Network Connectivity
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
I have noticed on the ER605/ER7206/ER707-M2 that when you enable L2TP it auto creates a IPsec tunnel. Sadly it defaults to the SHA1 algorithms I have also noticed it does this by default for OPEN VPN
VPNGateway ACL
By SHA2 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
140Views
5Replies
Hi There, i bought a ER7212PC router for using ipv6 from my provider, the uplink works great, in bridge mode for ipv6. As my ipv6 devices on my local network are now accessible from the internet, i wo
IPv6Gateway ACLfirewall
By stephK · Latest post Thursday by stephK
2Helpful
159Views
4Replies
Updated 04/11/22 - updated x.1 with x.0 for Networks: There was a time where .0 is not accepted, but now it is fixed. Hello All. I have created a new version of the previous design I shared I shared.
Gateway ACLHighlighted Thread
By Death_Metal · Latest post a week ago by EricPerl
8Helpful
4547Views
11Replies
As the Wi-Fi service provider, we've discovered a problem. Even though users should log in with a username and password, they can avoid this by using Psiphon VPN. This means they get internet access w
Gateway ACLHighlighted Thread
By Alex_Mahone · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Alex_Mahone
6Helpful
472Views
13Replies
Hey everyone, until now I didn't bought a TP-Link Router because of the missing IPv6 Firewall. After searching now for a 2.5 Gbit/s Firewall I found the ER707-M2 und on one Firmware Update Note I read
Gateway ACL
By Gamienator · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Gamienator
2Helpful
104Views
2Replies
Hi all, I have an odd issue; I have 5 VLANS: VLAN 178(management VLAN) VLAN 5 (Main VLAN) VLAN 6 (Domotics/IOT VLAN) VLAN 7 (Daughter VLAN) VLAN 8 (Guest VLAN) Also ive set a wireguard vpn peer. This
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACL
0Helpful
127Views
0Replies
Hi all. I've been runing an ER605 for a while. Now want to segment a bit on the LAN side and the primary reason is security. Now I seem not to be able to limit traffic between segments regardless of t
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingGateway ACL
By GregZaaa · Latest post 2024-03-27 08:55:05 by Clive_A
0Helpful
163Views
5Replies
So i have had the new ER8411 for a few days and most things seem to be working ok except a big one is the lack of vpn. Controller will allow you to create a new vpn and configure and even save but it
VPNGateway ACL
By weewillywinky · Latest post 2024-03-15 19:48:48 by parhamsan
15Helpful
4437Views
66Replies
Hello Guys I have created a network for approx 1700 users in our campus. I m using er8411 router for that. Created 2 Vlans on router ( Dhcp enabled) Vlan1 ( For desktop computers on Lan, IP range 10.6
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityGateway ACL
By Chandansatpola · Latest post 2024-03-15 01:28:04 by Clive_A
1Helpful
133Views
1Replies