TP Link Vietnam is uncontactable to purchase Omada license

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-09 12:58:03 - last edited 2023-10-18 05:47:27
Tags: #License #Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

My Omada Cloud-Based Controller licenses were expired. I contacted the TP-Link's Vietnam Customer Service, but seems they don't care about customer anymore. I was contacted 3 times for 3 weeks, and they do not care to contact me.

Customer service is so bad. Please let me know if you still care about your customer?

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP Link Vietnam is uncontactable to purchase Omada license
2023-10-10 01:28:51

Hello @tuandoanvn,

Sorry for any trouble caused and thanks for your valuable feedback!

May I know if have you contacted the TP-Link local sales team by following the link below to check the details?

https://www.tp-link.com/vn/about-us/contact/

If you have contacted them and got no answer, please tell us how many devices you need to buy the licenses for, and how large your network layout is.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2023-10-16 12:42:25

Hi @Hank21 , I already contacted the local sales team via an offcial chat channel (Zalo's Official Account) of TP-Link Vietnam, but they do not reply to me and care to reply with an answer. I also sent an email (support.vn@tp-link.com) to let them know that my licenses have expired, but I still got no answer back.

I would like to purchase licenses for 2 ER, 2 TL switches, 4 EAP Access Points.

Options
2023-10-17 06:29:42

Hi @tuandoanvn,

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to the Local team to look into the issue. The ticket ID is TKID231030790, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 3

Tags

License
Omada Cloud-Based Controller
Related Articles