iptv port redirection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

iptv port redirection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
iptv port redirection
iptv port redirection
2023-10-25 20:56:22
Model: ER7212PC   EAP615-Wall  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is it possible to redirect or create iptv port on EAP615-Wall? The reason is that EAP615-Wall has three ports, and I want to use one for IPTV. Obviously on ER7212PC setting port for iptv is pretty much straight forward, but not sure how to set it up on access point (if possible).

There is vlan option with TV(100) setting... however I wish to use only one port to be for TV, the rest for internet. And obviously Wireless network.

Options
3 Reply
Re:iptv port redirection
2023-10-26 03:07:34

Hi @AntonV 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no such a function called it.

I don't know much about the EAP but on the EAP you can set up the VLAN ID.

Yet, you can set up the VLAN ID on the EAP port and check if that has been passed through it. It should be under the Config > Port on your EAP.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-10-31 11:10:51

@Clive_A Thanks. Vlan is of course one of the way to do it. I will try.

Options
2023-11-01 03:18:48

Hi @AntonV 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can share the result on the forum and let others know about this.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 432

Replies: 3

Related Articles