TL-SG1016DE V6 web interface works only in private (firefox & chrome)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-03 14:17:55 - last edited 2023-11-10 03:27:21
Model: TL-SG1016DE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 1.0.1

Hello,

I have just installed a switch TL-SG1016DE V6 and I have very strange behaviour with the web interface.

Access with Firefox or Chrome in normal mode:

- I have the web page

- I enter user and password

- click "login" and it resets the web page, I'm stuck on this login page, nok

Access with Firefox or Chrome in private mode:

- I have the web page

- I enter user and password

- click "login" and it enter in the settings page, ok

I have tried to reset cache, same behaviour !

Someone has an idea on what is wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TL-SG1016DE V6 web interface works only in private (firefox & chrome)-Solution
2023-11-06 02:16:01 - last edited 2023-11-10 03:27:03

Hi @megadecfr 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Usually, this is an issue with the browser cache and there is nothing we can do with it. If there is an error, we may have a way to bypass that. But it stuck on the blank page, it's more like a cache issue.

We recommend you clear your browser cache. Turn off the extensions for this website. Update your switch and the browser to the latest.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-SG1016DE V6 web interface works only in private (firefox & chrome)-Solution
2023-11-06 02:16:01 - last edited 2023-11-10 03:27:03

Hi @megadecfr 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Usually, this is an issue with the browser cache and there is nothing we can do with it. If there is an error, we may have a way to bypass that. But it stuck on the blank page, it's more like a cache issue.

We recommend you clear your browser cache. Turn off the extensions for this website. Update your switch and the browser to the latest.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:TL-SG1016DE V6 web interface works only in private (firefox & chrome)
2023-11-12 10:53:59

Hello,

Tested with FF and Chrome with extension off and cache cleared, I have the same issue.

If it might help, I have attached the output of the FF dev debugger.

Regards

File:
Screenshot 2023-11-12 115149.pngDownload
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 345

Replies: 2

Related Articles