Votes

Deep packet inspection

Votes

Deep packet inspection

Deep packet inspection
Deep packet inspection
2023-11-04 05:51:30 - last edited 2023-11-06 02:35:19

Hii, any idea about firmware update for ER605 with deep packet inspection and IDS/IPS support or would it even support these features.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deep packet inspection
2023-11-06 02:27:01 - last edited 2023-11-06 02:35:10

Hi @AmanSaroha 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Sorry that I don't have any information about this. It depends on the dev's roadmap and plan. As an entry-level model, I am hard to tell if it'll be supported. If you are in a hurry to use the latest features, please consider the model ER7206 which already supports the DPI in standalone mode by this time I reply to your thread. The beta controller should work with the supported model with the supported features. (V5.13 Controller supports DPI now.)

For any further information, please see the pinned beta test. That should be informative to you at least. But I cannot guarantee anything now.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 436

Replies: 1

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters