So a 2 questions for tech support?

1. Why I have this route in my router?
  2. How to remove it.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unknown routing in routing-table-Solution
2023-12-04 05:49:14 - last edited 2023-12-11 01:24:24

Hi @Naissus 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It seems to be the WAN. If I did not recall it wrong, it is an auto-generated entry from the router. VLAN 4094 is used for WAN. There is no way to remove it as it is at the system level.

Do you have anything under the Static Routing? Can you screenshot it?

What's your WAN connection type? Do you have our SOHO router?

I don't know why you repeatedly post this. If there is a third thread posted on the same topic, that'll be considered spam.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unknown routing in routing-table-Solution
2023-12-04 05:49:14 - last edited 2023-12-11 01:24:24

Hi @Naissus 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It seems to be the WAN. If I did not recall it wrong, it is an auto-generated entry from the router. VLAN 4094 is used for WAN. There is no way to remove it as it is at the system level.

Do you have anything under the Static Routing? Can you screenshot it?

What's your WAN connection type? Do you have our SOHO router?

I don't know why you repeatedly post this. If there is a third thread posted on the same topic, that'll be considered spam.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 121

Replies: 1

Related Articles