Authentication LDAP Profiles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-06 15:17:40
Tags: #Authentication
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20231017 Rel.68869

I need to configure LDAP authentication (Active Direcorty) on the equipment. It's possible?

Would this information be in the configuration?

IP: my ad's ip
Port: 389
Bind Type: Regular mode
Regular DN: cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=domain,dc=local
Common Name Identifier: Administrator

Options
4 Reply
Re:Authentication LDAP Profiles
2023-12-07 02:22:20

Hi @arln 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Search LDAP on the official website and you may find some related articles.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-12-12 12:18:12

hi,  @Clive_A 

I follow this post. But it still doesn't work. I have other internal solutions working with this integration. Only here on the router that is not working. That's why the question is whether it works with Active directory
Options
2023-12-13 01:21:01

Hi @arln 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

arln wrote

I need to configure LDAP authentication (Active Direcorty) on the equipment. It's possible?

Would this information be in the configuration?

IP: my ad's ip
Port: 389
Bind Type: Regular mode
Regular DN: cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=domain,dc=local
Common Name Identifier: Administrator

Of course, it works with the LDAP. The article you followed tells you the model used in the demo is ER605 V2.

That would still be a problem with your config, I think.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-12-13 11:08:43

@Clive_A 

It could be the issue of the information he uses.
Because I configured ldapconfig on the server in the same way to validate and I have a monitoring service authenticating through ldap and follows these same configurations.

my question is this option
Does the Common Name Identifier have to use the user or an id within AD?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 528

Replies: 4

Tags

Authentication
Related Articles