Vigi App new update 2.2.4

2023-12-13 13:18:53 - last edited 2023-12-18 06:00:16

Hi guys,

I'm back again with more minor issues, my vigi app version is 2.1.11 and the new version is 2.2.4

I get a pop up message that a new update is available 2.2.4 but when I click update it brings me to google play store but no update in available.

How can I get the latest version?

Android phone

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vigi App new update 2.2.4-Solution
2023-12-15 06:34:56 - last edited 2023-12-18 06:00:02

Hi @iTrim  @Pipski 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It is not pushed to everyone. It is in the trial phase and pushed to certain users and they can upgrade to it. 

Google Play Store article: Release app updates with staged rollouts

Wait for the update for the massive.

Update: confirmed that will come out in a few days.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Vigi App new update 2.2.4
2023-12-14 03:06:41

@iTrim I have the same issue on Android tablets and phones.  Each time I open the VIGI app it says "New version available 2.2.4" but each time I click on "Update now" the update is nowhere to be found - it's not in the Google Play store and searching the TP-Link web site, downloads section it's not on there either.

Can anybody help or explain this strange situation please?

Options
2023-12-14 18:38:48

@ Clive_A

Any updates?

Options
Re:Vigi App new update 2.2.4-Solution
2023-12-15 06:34:56 - last edited 2023-12-18 06:00:02

Hi @iTrim  @Pipski 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

It is not pushed to everyone. It is in the trial phase and pushed to certain users and they can upgrade to it. 

Google Play Store article: Release app updates with staged rollouts

Wait for the update for the massive.

Update: confirmed that will come out in a few days.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2023-12-15 13:59:41

@Clive_A Thank you, can you link the bugfixes for viewing?

Options
2023-12-20 04:45:13

I also received the same app update notification on my Android phone (new TP-Link ID) but Play Store told there isn't any new update available. @Clive_A 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 442

Replies: 5

Related Articles