VPN router ER605 omada does not running internet and is not running webpage .

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-15 09:15:50 - last edited 2023-12-18 02:30:22
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: V2.1.2

I accidently resetted my router after firmware update and after doing that there is no internet access on my vpn router and i cannot access its webpage. Kindly help regarding this issue thanks!!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:VPN router ER605 omada does not running internet and is not running webpage . -Solution
2023-12-18 02:29:45 - last edited 2023-12-18 02:30:22

Hi @Robin_234 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

With this little information, there is no better option than contacting the hotline support and describing your situation in detail.

Here, my only suggestion would contact your ISP and check what your WAN parameters are. By default, WAN is on the Dynamic IP address. Yet you are not accessing any Internet. So your WAN might not be the dynamic IP address. You have to set up the WAN to get Internet.

Default IP is 192.168.0.1 to log in the router web admin.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN router ER605 omada does not running internet and is not running webpage . -Solution
2023-12-18 02:29:45 - last edited 2023-12-18 02:30:22

Hi @Robin_234 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

With this little information, there is no better option than contacting the hotline support and describing your situation in detail.

Here, my only suggestion would contact your ISP and check what your WAN parameters are. By default, WAN is on the Dynamic IP address. Yet you are not accessing any Internet. So your WAN might not be the dynamic IP address. You have to set up the WAN to get Internet.

Default IP is 192.168.0.1 to log in the router web admin.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 398

Replies: 1

Related Articles