Votes

Feature Requests

Votes

Feature Requests

Feature Requests
Feature Requests
2023-12-18 11:19:00 - last edited 2023-12-19 02:50:47

Hey guys,

I would like to request a simple arm/disarm button to the VIGI APP or maybe a widget on home screen to toggle on and off

Options
2 Reply
Re:Feature Requests
2023-12-19 02:52:03

Hi @iTrim

The post was placed in the wrong category.

Hope you can read the guidelines before your next post.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:Feature Requests
2023-12-20 08:34:42

Hi @iTrim 

What do you mean by arm/disarm or on/off? Apply this to the live feed widget? Please explain it clearly.

If I read your literal meaning, do you want to have a live view widget?

So my question is does Apple provide a live widget for the HomeKit cam? Or any other brand. Let me know.

There are several things we need to consider. Does it drain your battery quickly? Does it take a lot of data? Will accept these if it is possible to add them?

I searched that Apple does not support you to watch it on the widget. It freezes the image after you put it in the background.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 103

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.