device do not work, unresponsible

2023-12-26 08:39:18 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:05:39

device do not work, unresponsible.  how can i get help ?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:device do not work, unresponsible-Solution
2023-12-28 07:01:11 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:05:39

@Lydia-li2828_ 

Please make sure you are using the original power adapter or other adapter that uses the same voltage, try different wall sockets as well, if still no any lights on and no response when holding power button or reset button, I am afarid the device is defective, you could contact the retailer where you bought it to check waranty.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
7 Reply
Re:device do not work, unresponsible
2023-12-27 06:08:38

@Lydia-li2828_ 

Please try restarting the device and if necessary try factory reset it by holding reset button for about 10s.

By the way, what is the model no., hardware version and LED status of the TP-Link device?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-12-28 01:46:19
the light is not on. totally unresponsible. device model--Bullet
Options
Re:device do not work, unresponsible-Solution
2023-12-28 07:01:11 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:05:39

@Lydia-li2828_ 

Please make sure you are using the original power adapter or other adapter that uses the same voltage, try different wall sockets as well, if still no any lights on and no response when holding power button or reset button, I am afarid the device is defective, you could contact the retailer where you bought it to check waranty.

Recommended Solution
Options
2023-12-28 08:54:02

@Sunshine Thank you for you advise, unfortunately, this all are not helpful.

Now i can not get contact with the seller, they are not there, can you help me? it is within warranty.

Is it possible for me to send this device to your repair station, or better way--you can contact the Dedex or DHL to get my device at my home?

Options
2023-12-28 16:09:42

@Lydia-li2828_ my device not connect to Wi-Fi

Options
2023-12-29 03:11:28

@Lydia-li2828_ 

Hi, we community team cannot handle RMA issue directly, if the retailer doesn't exist now, you could also contact the local support team in the area where you bought the product.

You could find the local support contact information on our official website: Contact | TP-Link

Options
2023-12-29 03:12:54

PritamSingh wrote

@Lydia-li2828_ my device not connect to Wi-Fi

@PritamSingh 

Hi, it is recommanded to start a new thread to provide more details about the product information including model no., hardware version and LED status along with the issue descriprion such as any error message when connecting the WiFi?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 275

Replies: 7

Related Articles