Game Issues and IMO Calling issues
Game Issues and IMO Calling issues
2023-12-31 06:03:54
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20220209 Rel.17726

Dear Tplink  Team,

I am experienced with Mobile Legends, game loading, Pubg, Free Fire,

MS  ping issues, and IMO calling applications. It does not work properly.

kindly advise

Options
3 Reply
Re:Game Issues and IMO Calling issues
2024-01-02 02:14:35

Hi @Alam0786

1. Is your phone wired? If it is not wired, how can you determine it is the router causing the lag?

2. If your phone is on WIFI, have you ruled out the WIFI latency?

3. What does not work properly? It does not make sense in a conversation when you talk to someone else.

Alam0786 wrote

Dear Tplink  Team,

I am experienced with Mobile Legends, game loading, Pubg, Free Fire,

MS  ping issues, and IMO calling applications. It does not work properly.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-08 09:08:53

@jhonbustin578  Dear Thanks for your advice. my router is getting update firmware 1.3.0. I can't update it because the mobile hotspot blocking feature is not available.

Options
2024-01-08 09:13:44

@Clive_A our users using WIFI. the game working but MS Ping coming to 120ms Pubg, Game, and  Free Fire, and IMO calling application not working properly link the time the video call working sometimes the video call stops.

youtube working fine.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 258

Replies: 3

Related Articles