User management only live view nothing else

2024-01-05 20:39:48
Model: VIGI C540   VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello comunity, 

I manage a survaliance system with 7 Camera of vigi 540 with NVR 1008h. 

I need two User with access to one camera or about NVR to one chanel but only with live view or preview. 

On the camera it selfe: I unselect everthink but the user has all the time access to the settings, this is not what I like. 

On the NVR the lowest permission is user group with : Live view and playback and infromation, It is not possible to unselect playback. 

Has someone an idea for me or is it not possible?

Thanks 

Enrico 

Options
2 Reply
Re:User management only live view nothing else
2024-01-08 02:32:09

Hi @Enno 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Not possible. You can only give one user the authority to view one camera and its all-time playback and live view or one NVR to view everything.

Kinda weird about your request. Why do you need this? What kind of scenario?

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
Re:User management only live view nothing else
2024-01-09 19:43:02

Hi  @Clive_A

I have an area with 30 Bungalows next to a forest. The area is secured by a fence with 2 doors. And it is important that the doors are close after opening because we want no animals inside the area. 

We have 2 Person all the time or most of the time on site but this 2 Person, I cant give them access to the playback due to data protecion. 

But I thought about only live view and they can check in the aftenoon/ evening --> doors are close or not, without going 1km to the doors.

I hope you understand what I mean. 

Maybe you have an alternative solution.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 2

Related Articles