SG2005P-PD where to enable POE injector mode?

SG2005P-PD where to enable POE injector mode?

51 Reply
Re:SG2005P-PD where to enable POE injector mode?
2024-07-04 17:28:29 - last edited 2024-07-04 17:35:37

@VladVS @Clive_A Thanks for the messages, but i already noticed the firmware update and updated the switch to its latest version before i used it.
This didnt fixed the poe warning, the switch was still rebooting itself when the infrared lights of the 3 camera's where switched on.
So i replaced the TP Link SG2005P-PD for my unmanaged switch wich worked correctly.
It's the Tenda TEG1105PD PoE-switch (with 1 poe input port and 4 poe output, this works great but does not have an webinterface or an vlan support because its unmanaged.

I think i already know what the problem is:

I'm using the TP-Link Omada TL-SG2218P, 150W Poe Switch at the moment, but i didnt noticed that the output per port is only 30Watt and does not have a 802.3bt support.

I think that will be the reason that the switch is rebooting itself because there is not enough power to feed.

I used the Ubiquiti USW-Pro-Max-24-PoE switch before and didnt noticed any troubles in the past,

but now i'm understanding that i need to have the 802.3bt support for a higher output on the poe ports.

Options
Related Articles