Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up a VLAN-tagged and untagged port, PVID, and trunk on TP-Link switches. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support 802.1Q VLA
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficialConfiguration
1Helpful
761Views
0Replies
I want to connect two TL-SG3210XHP-M2 together such that a NAS with two 1GbE interfaces can be configured for 802.3ad (mode-4 LACP channel bonding) with one eth port plugged into each switch to provid
ConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityLAGVLAN & Multi-Networks
By ticedoff8 · Latest post 8 hours ago by ticedoff8
3Helpful
183Views
4Replies
Hello !! I am trying to configure this switch with a router that delivers DHCP but the computers connected to the switch are not able to receive IP from the router. Let's say it's a traditional connec
ConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By Darkladen · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Hi, I was looking through multiple post but couldn't find the right answer for my issue. This is my first router with VLAN and I have the following scenario: I want to setup multiple VLANs for differn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationStatic Routing
By tiganita · Latest post a week ago by tiganita
4Helpful
177Views
6Replies
I have connected the above two switches with FO using SFP module. And i am not able to ping on either side of the FO cable networks. The SFP led is not glowing on either NSs. FO cable is through by La
ConfigurationSFP
By Tholu_97 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
98Views
1Replies
Okay, I'm stumped. I can usually fumble through the settings to find what I need, but can't seem to find where/how to make the new 5 port switch utilize injector mode (I am used to the Unifi Flex sett
ConfigurationPoE
By RSCW · Latest post 3 weeks ago by VladVS
9Helpful
2216Views
45Replies
Hi guys, I am working on TL-SG3428XF to create port-security (sticky mac) on a switchport and that the port should be blocked on receiving another mac (moving of the workstations).. which i am unable
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationCLIPort-security
By kleghari · Latest post 2024-05-24 08:48:28 by kleghari
1Helpful
119Views
2Replies
I have: ER605 Router SG2008P Managed Switch SG108 Unmanaged Switch SG105E Easy Smart Switch x2 EAP650 x2 (off of the 2 SG105E) OC200 Controller (off of the SG2008P) Question: is it better to connect t
Configuration
By slane6 · Latest post 2024-05-23 01:15:02 by Clive_A
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a standalone Omada Switch SG2016P. I'm trying to setup MAC-ACLs and having problems configuring it for egress traffic. On the help page of the switch it states: "Direction: Select Ingres
ConfigurationACL
By cyni0s · Latest post 2024-05-20 05:44:39 by Clive_A
0Helpful
117Views
1Replies
Hi guys, all of a sudden, when I try accessing the SG3428XMP switch from within the Omada Web-Interface, the device is showing me the following picture: Each of the ports is being listed twice, which
ConfigurationController Related
By Technik-Gegg · Latest post 2024-05-20 02:20:58 by Clive_A
4Helpful
314Views
6Replies