Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up the DHCP server on the Omada switch in Controller mode. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support DHCP servers. Applicatio
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP Service
By Clive_A · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
143Views
2Replies
I can get the controller on VLAN 2 to see the devices interfaces on VLAN 1 by plugging the controller IP into the switches. The adoption process fails due to communication timeouts, I assume the switc
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
TL-SG2008 is shown as a client and not as a device. Haw can i adopt the the switch as device in my omada? Fritzbox to ER605 --> OC200 ER605 --> Switch ER605 --> PC thank you
Configuration
By Ceek · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
40Views
1Replies
Hi, I am new to the forum. I had trouble finding the correct version of the Easy Smart Configuration Utility using my model number TL-SG1024DE v6.0 It only went as high as v4.26. So thanks to another
ConfigurationSG1024DE
By DBA4Hire · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
51Views
1Replies
Hi, I need some assistance with setting up VLANs on a OC200 cloud controller and a SG2428P switch. All firmware is up to date. I have a Cisco router. It is set up with 3 VLANs: 10 192.168.1.x Main Sta
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
0Helpful
64Views
0Replies
Hallo Commits, maybe there is somebody who can help me with my trouble. Task: sending PC screen via HDMI-signal via LAN IP to TV HDMI port. The problem is how to send the signal over the switch TL-SG2
DHCP ServiceNetwork ConnectivityConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Duke71 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
148Views
5Replies
Hi all, I'm redoing my network and I had some questions about the best practices for employing multiple trunks (without a LAGG) from my router (OPNSense) to my TL-SG3428X-M2 switch. Currently my setup
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSwitch ACLConfigurationStatic Routing
By DalanNet · Latest post a week ago by DalanNet
1Helpful
89Views
2Replies
Okay, I'm stumped. I can usually fumble through the settings to find what I need, but can't seem to find where/how to make the new 5 port switch utilize injector mode (I am used to the Unifi Flex sett
ConfigurationPoE
By RSCW · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Bofh
3Helpful
932Views
20Replies
Hello. With the setup below, I'm trying to have multiple VLANs going through a single network cable between my tplink switch and my pfsense. I had no problem doing so between my cisco switch and my pf
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
By Nic_Wz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nic_Wz
1Helpful
85Views
2Replies
Hi guys, all of a sudden, when I try accessing the SG3428XMP switch from within the Omada Web-Interface, the device is showing me the following picture: Each of the ports is being listed twice, which
ConfigurationController Related
By Technik-Gegg · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MvdB
4Helpful
151Views
5Replies