EAP670 sending DNS request for "del" around once per second

EAP670 sending DNS request for "del" around once per second

25 Reply
Re:EAP670 sending DNS request for "del" around once per second
3 weeks ago

Hi @ndb217

ndb217 wrote

@Clive_A Any progress on this? I have gone through my controller and not really seen anything ovbious that would casue the issue. I have not yet started poking at the internals of the EAP. 

Please Hank for more details as this case is under consultation with the dev and followed by Hank. I will not reply to further similar queries.

@Hank21 Please follow this up and update the progress.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
3 weeks ago

ndb217 wrote

@Clive_A Any progress on this? I have gone through my controller and not really seen anything ovbious that would casue the issue. I have not yet started poking at the internals of the EAP. 

Hi @ndb217 

To better assist you, I've created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID isTKID240431000, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Once the issue is addressed or resolved, welcome to update this topic thread with your solution to help others who may encounter the same issue as you did.

Many thanks for your great cooperation and patience!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
3 weeks ago

Hi @Dan15 

I've also created a support ticket via your registered email address, and escalated it to our support engineer to look into the issue. The ticket ID TKID240431016, please check your email box and ensure the support email is well received. Thanks!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
3 weeks ago

@Hank21 Thank you. 

As a matter of reference, I upgraded one of my 670s to the latest. the del queries seemed to stop on that release. I downgraded back to 13 due to instability (controller disconnects and inability to transit client traffic), and the requests for the DNS name "del" returned. 

Options
3 weeks ago

ndb217 wrote

@Hank21 Thank you. 

As a matter of reference, I upgraded one of my 670s to the latest. the del queries seemed to stop on that release. I downgraded back to 13 due to instability (controller disconnects and inability to transit client traffic), and the requests for the DNS name "del" returned. 

Hi @ndb217 

Thanks for your confirmation. Have you received any email from our support team and replied to them? Please help to share further once you have any update. 

Options
Related Articles