What Does that Yellow Logo alongwith that Screen Shaped Device Indicates in Active Client List?

What Does that Yellow Logo alongwith that Screen Shaped Device Indicates in Active Client List?

2024-01-16 20:10:30 - last edited 2024-01-18 08:23:03
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

SS

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:What Does that Yellow Logo alongwith that Screen Shaped Device Indicates in Active Client List?-Solution
2024-01-17 21:27:41 - last edited 2024-01-18 08:23:03

On my Archer C64 any clients that are connected to the router's "Guest" Wi-Fi network are shown with that yellow logo.

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:What Does that Yellow Logo alongwith that Screen Shaped Device Indicates in Active Client List?
2024-01-17 11:33:39

@LS_QUERIES 

I've seen this symbol in active clients list on a clients that are not active at the moment (this can be seen from its real-time rate)

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:What Does that Yellow Logo alongwith that Screen Shaped Device Indicates in Active Client List?-Solution
2024-01-17 21:27:41 - last edited 2024-01-18 08:23:03

On my Archer C64 any clients that are connected to the router's "Guest" Wi-Fi network are shown with that yellow logo.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:What Does that Yellow Logo alongwith that Screen Shaped Device Indicates in Active Client List?
2024-01-17 21:45:19 - last edited 2024-01-20 16:47:38

I don't have any guests in my network to confirm, but I do think that we really need some legend describing different icons used in devices WebGUI:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-01-18 08:26:11

@terziyski 

Yes, @woozle is correct, it means the client device is connected to guest network. 

You could also enable guest network and connect one of your client device to the guest network to confirm it.

Regarding the legend describing different icons, we will try to have a check and evaluate, thanks a lot for the feedback.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-01-18 08:47:24 - last edited 2024-02-21 06:18:47

@Sunshine 

My Archer C64 is working in a distant part of my premises and I was too lazy last night to enter its wireless coverage - yes, I confirm that.

I've also realized that I am affected by the latest FW issue (details) since it's working in AP mode.

Options
Tuesday

@woozle i dont have any guest netwrok its still showing me this yellow sign and its not multiple user its only 1 sign also im unable to block this from client connected list

woozle wrote

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 6

Related Articles