Votes

Omada controller - ACL rule for Voucher Portal access

2024-01-21 03:10:53
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5.13.23

Hi.

I want to request an ACL access rule to the portal page and ACL to an IP address with specific port(s).

I'm having problem to access the voucher portal page if I isolated the guest network's vlan, I see there is an ACL rule that allow access to the "Gateway Management Page" but this rule dont help me with the portal access.

Thanks

Options
4 Reply
Re:Omada controller - ACL rule for Voucher Portal access
2024-01-22 08:02:54 - last edited 2024-01-22 08:03:46

Hi @OMG-NZ,

The guest network has played an isolated network role on the controller, why did you set the ACL?

May I know what your network requirement is?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-01-22 09:18:09

@Hank2 Hi, the "Guest Wifi" function wont fully isolated the network, for example, peoples connected to the guest network can still see my NAS, my main computer and other devices, they cant connect to those devices but they can see it. I want a totally isolated network for the guest to connected to and they will see nothing on the main network and they wont be able to connect to any devices even they know the IP address. Also "Guest Wifi" wont work if I had the IPv6 enabled.

Options
2024-01-22 09:26:01

@OMG-NZ 

there is no point in blocking the portal access. if you block, how do the clients access the page and get authenticated??

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2024-01-22 09:28:26
I want to allow for the portal access only and block everything else in the ACL
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 284

Replies: 4

Voters 1