I need to factory reset it. Thank you,

2024-01-22 05:03:44 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:27:27
Model: TL-WR850N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

hanks Kevin but as I have explained the factory reset isn't working, I've tried 10 seconds lots of times and more time that 10 seconds. The router does not reset, it does not make anything.

My password is not admim and the password of the wifi is not the one in the back. I changed it some years ago I now I don't remember. This is why I need to factory reset it.

Thank you,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re: I need to factory reset it. Thank you,-Solution
2024-01-22 16:53:17 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:27:27

@sajidmkm 

When pressing the reset button you should feel/hear a click. If the router doesn't reset for 10 seconds while pressing this button then device may have another issue.

Usually TL-WR850N is provided by ISPs to its customers an it's with customized FW. If that's the case contact your ISP for assistance.

If you bought this router from a local store check if it's under waranty and contact your local tech support for further troubleshooting.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re: I need to factory reset it. Thank you,-Solution
2024-01-22 16:53:17 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:27:27

@sajidmkm 

When pressing the reset button you should feel/hear a click. If the router doesn't reset for 10 seconds while pressing this button then device may have another issue.

Usually TL-WR850N is provided by ISPs to its customers an it's with customized FW. If that's the case contact your ISP for assistance.

If you bought this router from a local store check if it's under waranty and contact your local tech support for further troubleshooting.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 255

Replies: 1

Related Articles