ER7212PC v1.0 OpenVPN Server Issue

2024-01-24 16:33:22
Model: ER7212PC  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have had an OpenVPN server running on the ER7212PC router for several months. In the last few weeks, I have lost the ability to access my local network when connecting via my phone using the OpenVPN Connect client. Nothing has changed with my Omada configuration or with my local network. I have tried restarting the router and I have also tried deleting and recreating the VPN server. I don''t have any other devices to use as a client. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:ER7212PC v1.0 OpenVPN Server Issue
2024-01-25 02:43:07

Hi @dbowles1975 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What's the WAN IP address on your ER7212PC WAN status now? Paste a screenshot here.

Please mosaic partial of your sensitive information. For IP addresses, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 137

Replies: 1

Related Articles