Business case replacing 7206 with 707-M2

2024-01-28 10:24:33 - last edited 2024-01-29 06:17:19
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4

All,

I'm working on a business case for replacing the ER7206-V1 with ER707-M2 (versus replacing with ER7206-V2).

Part of the equation is power usage.

The specs of the 707-M2 say 7.1 Watts without USB active.

The specs of the ER7206 doesn't have this.

Anyone an idea?

With warm regards - Will

*** making it run like clockwork ***
Options
3 Reply
Re:Business case replacing 7206 with 707-M2
2024-01-29 01:11:47 - last edited 2024-01-29 06:17:19

Hi @ITV 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Might wanna take a look at the datasheet? It is a very simple way to look for specific parameters or details in the datasheet instead of on the specs page. Some info may not be listed.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
2024-01-29 06:24:19

Clive_A wrote

Hi @ITV 

Might wanna take a look at the datasheet? It is a very simple way to look for specific parameters or details in the datasheet instead of on the specs page. Some info may not be listed.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I might be overlooking this - but it looks like there is no datasheet for the V2 of the ER7206.

And the datasheet for the V1 doesn't list this.

Where can I find the datasheet of the V2?

Cheers - Will

*** making it run like clockwork ***
Options
2024-01-30 01:10:26

Hi @ITV 

ITV wrote

Clive_A wrote

Hi @ITV 

Thank you for the suggestion.

I might be overlooking this - but it looks like there is no datasheet for the V2 of the ER7206.

And the datasheet for the V1 doesn't list this.

Where can I find the datasheet of the V2?

Cheers - Will

For any model research, I would recommend you go to the global site instead of your local site because it might not be as updated as the global one.

www.tp-link.com/en/ and that's the global site where you can search for new models that might not be available in your region.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 215

Replies: 3

Related Articles