Hotspot Voucher Code Validity

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-31 11:29:40 - last edited 2024-02-02 06:06:58

Hello, 

Please modify or add  another validity feature of hotspot in voucher code system on the next update. 

Current: Printing a batch of voucher code with validity period (example i created a voucher and printed 500 pcs validity is from february 1 to february 5, this means if half of 500                      voucher was not sell and reached it validity period it will be useless. Remaining printed voucher will be a waste).

Please on next update: Validity period will start running only if the voucher code is activated by the client or client already started using it.

This will be a big help for us to stocked up more printed voucher for 

"Client Duration/By Usage" users, 

This feature will apply only to "Client Duration/By Usage" users, 

Regards,

Hugh22

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Hotspot Voucher Code Validity -Solution
2024-02-01 02:27:39 - last edited 2024-02-02 06:06:58

Hi @Hugh22 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

This does not seem to make any sense.

1. If you are setting up the Voucher Validity, you are supposed to use it before the expiration day. Like the food, once it reaches the expiration date, it's over. End of it. That's it. Why would you expect it to be sold again?

2. If you think it would not be possible to sell all 500 vouchers, then set the expiration date further away from the print day. I don't think your overprint would force us to make a difference here. This system and mechanism is logical AFAICS.

3. I don't see anything wrong if you use this Client Duration and By Usage. Just set the expiration date to a longer time. It would be beneficial to this type of user.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Hotspot Voucher Code Validity -Solution
2024-02-01 02:27:39 - last edited 2024-02-02 06:06:58

Hi @Hugh22 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

This does not seem to make any sense.

1. If you are setting up the Voucher Validity, you are supposed to use it before the expiration day. Like the food, once it reaches the expiration date, it's over. End of it. That's it. Why would you expect it to be sold again?

2. If you think it would not be possible to sell all 500 vouchers, then set the expiration date further away from the print day. I don't think your overprint would force us to make a difference here. This system and mechanism is logical AFAICS.

3. I don't see anything wrong if you use this Client Duration and By Usage. Just set the expiration date to a longer time. It would be beneficial to this type of user.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Hotspot Voucher Code Validity
2024-02-01 03:26:51 - last edited 2024-02-02 06:06:58

Hello @Clive_A 

Thanks for quick response and clarification, I believed i made a mistake here or making other reader confused what i'm trying to say about my post.

Have a nice day,

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 256

Replies: 2

Related Articles