Votes

Where in the Omada do I see the current DHCP lease information.

Votes

2024-01-31 14:32:27 - last edited 2024-01-31 14:34:05

I am running the most current version, 5.13.23.   I can find the DHCP reservations, but I cannot locate the lease information page.  I tried logging in locally on the 605, but Omada is managing it so I cannot.  Where is the lease information buried?   Basically where is the list of devices that have gotten a lease and when, not the stuff that I already reserved.  Thanks, Bill

Bill http:\\cowlesmountain.com Traveling the USA in a 40' Bus
Options
1 Reply
Re:Where in the Omada do I see the current DHCP lease information.
2024-02-01 02:06:38

Hi @BigBillSD 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no option to view the DHCP lease time in controller mode.

In the log, you now can view the DHCP-related info but it is not on a dedicated page to show them.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 130

Replies: 1

Voters 1