Get data form the survey (Form Authentication)

2024-01-31 21:01:10 - last edited 2024-02-02 02:09:03
Tags: #form authentication data
Model: OC300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.17

I configured a portal with Form Authentication it works fine. But I don't now how to get the data of the survey. I would like to receive it via email every day How I do that?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Get data form the survey (Form Authentication)-Solution
2024-02-01 02:42:51 - last edited 2024-02-02 02:09:03

Hi @Diginet 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1. It does not support to send it daily. You probably should get it yourself.

2. Go to the Hotspot page. Search it. Click the Export Data.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Get data form the survey (Form Authentication)-Solution
2024-02-01 02:42:51 - last edited 2024-02-02 02:09:03

Hi @Diginet 

1. It does not support to send it daily. You probably should get it yourself.

2. Go to the Hotspot page. Search it. Click the Export Data.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Get data form the survey (Form Authentication)
2024-02-01 18:17:32 - last edited 2024-02-01 18:19:08

Thank You   @Clive_A 

Your answer solved my question and it is very precise.

Finally I found the place to download, Thank You.

In previous versions it was possible to send this info to an email periodically, this is the problem when we update the firmware, we lost funtionalities.

Options
2024-02-02 02:08:58

Hi @Diginet 

Diginet wrote

Thank You   @Clive_A 

Your answer solved my question and it is very precise.

Finally I found the place to download, Thank You.

In previous versions it was possible to send this info to an email periodically, this is the problem when we update the firmware, we lost funtionalities.

@Hank21 

Can you take a look at this and verify this statement?

Options
2024-02-05 00:50:14

Hi @Diginet,

Thanks for your valuable feedback, I'll report it to the support engineer for evaluation.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 223

Replies: 4

Tags

form authentication data
Related Articles